TGB SCOOTER LIMITED VEHICLE WARRANTY
As TGB Distributor, Excalibur Motorsports provides TWENTY-FOUR (24) months limited warranty for TGB vehicle (scooter products), including TWENTY-FOUR (24) months labor coverage from the date of purchase by the original owner (consumer), or TWENTY-SIX (26) months from the date of arrival of receippt by the original purchasing dealership from Excalibur Motorsports, this warranty is not transferable, provided the following conditions are met for the warranty to come into effect (It is solely at dealers' discretion on the length and coverage offered by the dealers in certain states or arears under certain circumstances):
- Authorized Retailer or Authorized Service Dealer performs initial vehicle setup and completes the DELIVERY CHECK LIST/PRE-DELIVERY INSPECTION form and the WARRANTY REGISTRATION CARD. These forms must be completed and return by fax or email within 15 days of scooter sale to end user. Only the completion of these specific forms activates the vehicles warranty. Failure to complete these forms may void the vehicle warranty. Online registration by dealer is also available.
- Authorized Service Dealer performs the initial services as per manufacturer recommendations.
- Authorized Service Dealer must perform all warranty work.
- Authorized Service Dealers must received pre-approval for warranty work from TGB Distributor Warranty Department, prior to commencing the repair work on behalf of the retail customer.
- Warranty is non-transferrable.
- Warranty is not available for commercial use.
General Warranty Conditions include, but are not limited to:
- Warranties begin from the date of delivery of the unit to the retail customer.
- All eligible repairs covered under this warranty will be paid to the servicing dealer only.
- In the event of a failure or required repair, the owner should take vehicle to an authorized dealer for repair without undue delay and within a maximum of thirty(30) days of the occurrence of the problem.
- Excalibur Motorsports reserves the right to alter this document, with or without notice, at any time.
- Excalibur Motorsports reserves the right to make final determination of the validity of any, and all repairs, performs under warranty.
- Any defective parts replaced under warranty must be held by the Authorized Service Dealer for a period of 4 months. The retail customer is not to retain such parts. Upon request, these parts are to be returned to TGB Distributor. Failure to return parts upon request may void the warranty claim.
- Excalibur Motorsports reserves the right to void or terminate warranty due to false or unjust claims made by either the retail customer or an Authorized Service Dealer.
Exclusions to the Warranty Program:
- Excalibur Motorsports warrants all new scooters sold by Authorized Retailers in United States to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, subject to the following exclusions and omissions:
- Consumable replacement parts. Normal wear and tear, and damage to the following parts caused by normal use: spark plugs, filters, sprockets, fuses, tappet, shims, pinions, chains, brake-lining, batteries, cables, bulbs, drive belt, roller/sliders, clutch/friction material, fluids, tires and inner tubes, rubber parts, seat, handgrips, external spring, wheel, frames due to overloading/weight related failures, suspension/linkages due to overloading/weight related failure and any other wearing parts;
- Damage resulting from misuse by or negligence of the dealer or the owner in operating the Products;
- Damages resulting from or relating to any adjustment, repair or modifications of the Products by the dealers, owners, or any other third party without the prior written consent of TGB;
- Damages resulting from repair, adjustment, modification, or maintenance by any methods other than those specified by TGB;
- Damages resulting from external events such as traffic accidents or other events that are beyond the control of TGB;
- Damages resulting from the lack of maintenance or incorrect maintenance or repair by the dealers, the owners or any other third party;
- Damages resulting from or relating to the use of non-genuine parts, accessories, fuel, lubricants, cleaning products, or fluids not specified/approved by TGB for the maintenance, modification or repair of the Products;
- Damages resulting from rental of the Products;
- Damages resulting from using the Products for commercial or professional use;
- Damages resulting from the maintenance, repairs or alterations of the Products conducted by non-authorized dealers;
- Damages resulting from using the Products for competition or racing purposes unforeseeable by TGB.
- Damages resulting from operation in a location not generally used for driving;
- Damages resulting from use beyond the limitations specified in the Owner’s Manual such as overloading the vehicle, or any damage from use under abnormal condition.;
- Damages resulting from the use of performance/aftermarket parts.
- Damages resulting from the passage of time (nature fading, bubbling, oxidizing, chipping, cracking, peeling, tearing, and other forms of deterioration);
- Damages that results from operations not in accordance with those specified in the Owner’s manual;
- Sensational phenomena that do not affect performance of function of the product such as engine noise, vibration;
- Damages resulting from unavoidable natural disasters, fire, collision, theft, and second damages based on any of these occurrences.
- Damages resulting from oils, smoke, chemical products, bird droppings, sea water-breeze, salt or other similar items;
- Incidental or additional expenses incurred for making any claims such as those for towing, communications, hotel and meals, as any losses during maintenance period, such as loss of time, loss of business and rental car expenses.
- Damage which occurs as a result of improper storage.
- Warranty will not be extended to “demonstration” or “discounted” units after sale.
Excalibur Motorsports, will not modify or alter the products in any way which will change factory specification or emission standard. Excalibur Motorsports is always prepared to answer any questions or concerns that dealers may have regarding to service warranties. Consumer may not contact Excalibur Motorsports only in the event consumer experiencing problem obtaining prompt service. Excalibur Motorsports will coordinate with local dealers to resolve the service issue in a timely manner. This service will only be provided to those who purchased TGB scooters that were originally distributed by Excalibur Motorsports.
- Dealers must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA) from Excalibur Motorsports.
- Any items returned without an RMA number will not be accepted.
- Dealers are responsible for freight charges in returning the merchandise.
- Product0 must be returned in its original packaging within 7 days after delivery (or 14 business days from shipping date originated at Excalibur warehouse) in new and re-sellable condition.
- All packaging materials, instruction manuals and parts must be returned. Any missing parts or damages will be deducted from your refund amount.
- 25% - 35% restocking charge will be applied according to the condition and 50% for container orders.
- Freight expenses are not refundable if listed in the sales order or invoice.
© Excalibur Motorsports 2015 | Tel: 909-591-8800, Fax: 909-457-4241